The SUPERLUBE™ greasing system is an economical and compact solution for portable high-volume/high-pressure manual greasing. An easy push down T-handle provides up to 60 shots of grease per prime.
This system is designed for applications where compressed air is unavailable and bulk grease is preferred.
The SUPERLUBE™ has a fully repairable sealed system providing an inbuilt grease strainer which prevents grease contamination and contributes to a much longer service life.
- High volume delivery pressure up to 345BAR / 34,450kPa (5,000psi)
- High pressure delivery pressure up to 689BAR / 68,900kPa (10,000psi)
- Provides up to 60 shots of grease with each prime
- Up to 0.45g (0.015oz) per shot (High pressure setting)
- Up to 1.25g (0.044oz) per shot (High volume setting)
- Pail size range: 16 – 25kg (35 - 55lb)
- Maximum viscosity: Up to NLGI 2
- Wetted parts: aluminum, steel, nitrile rubber
- 3m (10’) Flexible delivery hose