Microspot XRF coating thickness and materials analyzers for rapid quality control and validation testing, making it easy to get the right results in seconds.
Coating thickness and materials analysis based on X-ray fluorescence (XRF) is a widely accepted and industry-proven analytical technique, offering easy-to-use, fast and non-destructive analysis, requiring little to no sample preparation, capable of analyzing solids or liquids over a wide element range from 13Al to 92U on the periodic table.
- High resolution SDD
- Element range : Mg - U (Na - U when using helium purge)
- Chamber design : closed
- XY stage options : motorized
- Largest sample : 270 x 220 x 150 mm
- Maximum number of collimators : 4
- Filters : 6 mode automatic switching
- Smallest collimator : 0.2mm
- X-ray Station & Mapping Station software