FXT Cooling Towers deliver independently verified, fully rated thermal performance over a wide range of flow and temperature requirements. Standard design features satisfy today’s environmental concerns, minimize installation costs, maximize operating reliability, and simplify maintenance requirements.
- Evaporative cooling equipment minimizes the energy consumption of the entire system because it provides lower condenser water temperatures. Owners save money while conserving natural resources and reducing environmental impact.
- All single cell FXT Cooling Towers ship completely assembled, minimizing installation time and cost:
- No motors to mount
- No sheaves to align
- No belts to install
- No make-up system to assemble
- Easy access – The interior of the unit is accessible through a circular access door for adjusting the float valve, cleaning the strainer, or flushing the basin.
- Motor location – The fan motor is located on the exterior of the unit for easy maintenance and belt adjustment. On most models, a single threaded bolt and nut assembly further simplifies belt adjustment.
- Easy lubrication – Fittings for extended lubrication lines are provided as standard on the exterior of the unit for bearing lubrication.