Series 1500 Cooling Towers minimize the operating, installation, and maintenance costs associated with both new and replacement cooling tower projects. The Series 1500 delivers independently verified, fully rated thermal performance over a wide range of flow and temperature requirements. Standard design features minimize the costs associated with enclosures, support requirements, electrical service, piping, and rigging.
- Support Steel – Units are designed to mount directly on existing support steel of many cooling towers (both crossflow and counterflow).
- Electrical Service – Fan motor configurations can be supplied to match existing wiring.
- Enclosures – Units fit in most existing enclosures with little or no modifications due to the single side air inlet design.
- High efficiency, low horsepower axial fans
- High efficiency BACross® Fill, which provides maximum air/water contact time at low air pressure drops
- Single Side Air Inlet – Units can be placed close to solid walls, reducing the size of enclosures and allowing for more profitable use of premium space.
- Modular Design – The modular design minimizes the size and weight of the heaviest lift, allowing for the use of smaller, less costly cranes.
- Easy Cleaning – The fill surface is elevated above the sloped cold water basin floor to facilitate flushing of dirt and debris from this critical area.
- Separate Air Inlet Louvers – Reduce the potential for excessive scale build-up and damaging ice formations at the air/water interface by providing a line of sight from the outside the unit into the fill.