Series V Closed Circuit Cooling Towers deliver independently verified, fully rated thermal performance over a wide range of flow and temperature requirements. They can be installed indoors and are as much as 6-1/2 feet lower in overall height than competitive counterflow units, making them ideal for limited ceiling or enclosure heights. The Low Profile Series V design minimizes sound levels and installation costs, provides year-round operating reliability, and simplifies maintenance requirements.
- Indoor Installations — Centrifugal fans can overcome the static pressure imposed by external ductwork, allowing the Series V to be installed indoors.
- Centrifugal Fan — Centrifugal fans have inherently low sound characteristics.
- Evaporative Cooling Equipment — Minimizes the energy consumption of the entire system because it provides lower operating temperatures. Owners save money while conserving natural resources and reducing environmental impact.
- Internal Access — The interior of the unit is easily accessible for adjusting the float valve, cleaning the strainer or flushing the basin.
- V-Belt Drive — The fans, motor, and drive system are located outside of the moist discharge airstream, protecting them from moisture, condensation and icing. Backed by a 5-year fan drive and motor warranty, these units are suitable for year-round operation.
- Support — All models mount directly on two parallel I-beams and ship complete with motors and drives factory-installed and aligned.
- Modular Design — Large models ship in multiple sections to minimize the size and weight of the heaviest lift, allowing for the use of smaller, less costly cranes.