Series V Cooling Towers deliver independently verified, fully rated thermal performance over a wide range of flow and temperature requirements. The Low Profile Series V can be installed indoors and can accommodate limited ceiling or enclosure heights compared to other cooling towers. It is also suitable for high temperature applications with entering water temperatures of up to 170°F. The Low Profile Series V minimizes sound levels and installation costs, provides year-round operating reliability, and simplifies maintenance requirements.
- Low Profile Models - Motors and drives of low profile units are adjacent to the casing section for use in height sensitive installations. Low profile models are available in capacities from 16 to 272 nominal tons, which correspond to heights of 5′ 1-1/4” and 8′ 1-13/16”, respectively. Standard models are available in capacities from 12 to 1335 nominal tons.
- Centrifugal Fan - Centrifugal fans have inherently low sound characteristics.
- Single Air Inlet - Sound-sensitive areas can be accommodated by facing the quiet blank-off panel to the sound-sensitive direction.
- Evaporative Cooling Equipment - Minimizes the energy consumption of the entire system because it provides lower condensing water temperatures. Owners save money while conserving natural resources and reducing environmental impact.
- Motors - Premium efficient/VFD duty motors are standard.
- Support - All models mount directly on two parallel I-beams and ship complete with motors and drives factory-installed and aligned.
- Modular Design - Large models ship in multiple sections to minimize the size and weight of the heaviest lift, allowing for the use of smaller, less costly cranes.
- Internal Access - The interior of the unit is easily accessible for adjusting the float valve, cleaning the strainer or flushing the basin.
- V-Belt Drive - The fans, motor, and drive system are located outside of the moist discharge airstream, protecting them from moisture, condensation and icing. Backed by a five-year fan drive and motor warranty, these units are suitable for year-round operation.