WITH THE NEW CLICK SYSTEM IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOCK THE GAS SPRING IN ITS INSERTED FINAL POSITION (think ball-point pen)
This adjustment can be released without any further release systems. The piston rod just has to be pushed in slightly in order to move out the complete stroke.
This development offers many new fields of application. In addition to the comfortable operation, this gas spring variant offers the advantage of a locking mechanism without an additional release system. A detachment is therefore comfortably possible without complex triggering mechanisms.
· Locking in inserted position
· Releasing without any further mounting parts (like ball-point pen)
· Extension force: 10 up to 400 N
· Stroke: 10 up to 300 mm, other strokes available on request
· Shifting travel: 8 mm
· Due to technical reasons not available with valve
· Don't apply pull forces in adjusted position