MG Chemicals 4900 Sn96 (SAC305) is an electronic grade, lead-free solder wire. It uses the predominant lead-free alloy composition and is complemented with a no clean, synthetically refined, splatter-proof resin flux core.
The 4900 solder wire meets J-STD-004 and exceeds J-STD-006 purity specifications. This solder provides a great alternative to leaded solders. It achieves a consistent solder and flux percentage through a state-of-the-art extrusion, wire-drawing machine. This machine continually monitors the wire to prevent voids and ensure consistency, providing a top-grade solder wire. Non-corrosive and non-conductive, halide free.
- Lead free & no clean
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B
- The resin spreads like rosin-activated flux
- Virtually non-splattering
- Non-corrosive residues
- Non-conductive residues
- Halide free
- About 14% longer by weight than leaded solder wires
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical—Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request