- Flux rheology applicable for all sphere sizes
- Suitable for Pb-Free or Sn/Pb applications
- Uniform pin transfer over extended periods
- Red color for ease of detection
- Proven high yields in ball-attach process
- Excellent solderability on a wide range of surfaces
Ball Attach Flux WS-3611 is a thixotropic fl ux designed for use in pin transfer applications for ball attachment to substrates (BGA manufacturing). Its rheology is specifi cally designed for use with even the smallest gravity-fed spheres. WS-3611 has an activator system powerful enough to promote wetting on the most demanding substrate metallizations. The fl ux is a distinctive red color, which aids automated level-sensing equipment and also enhances visual inspection.