LOCTITE LF 318M, Solder paste, Halide-free, No clean, Low voiding, Pb-free soldering LOCTITE LF 318M is a halide-free, no clean, low voiding Pb-free solder paste which has excellent humidity resistance and a broad process window both for printing and reflow. This product has high tack force to resist component movement during high speed placement and long printer abandon times. It shows excellent solderability over a wide range of surface finishes including Ni/Au, Immersion Sn, Immersion Ag and OSP copper. It has Halide free flux classification: ROL0 to ANSI/J-STD-004. It is available in several alloys such as 96SC, 97SC, and in AGS type 3 and DAP type 4 powder sizes.
- Long print abandon time even on small CSP apertures
- Colorless residues for easy post-reflow inspection
- Suitable for fine pitch, high speed printing up to 150mm/s (6"/s)
- Suitable for enclosed head printing
- Halide-free flux classification: ROL0 to ANSI/J-STD-004