With power ranging from 1200 – 1800 kW, Thermatool™ High Power High Frequency Welders are capable of welding from 200 – 400 kHz with fixed or variable frequency. These units perform in the most demanding applications. Thermatool™ High Power HF Welders are available with the innovative 221 coil or the patented QuadContact™ weld tooling for the highest quality HF Weld available on the market.
Our high powered systems also come with the option to have our patented AutoMatch system. This option will help maintain stable welding frequency output regardless of small changes in the load or impeder performance and ensures the welder’s full output power can reach the weld point.
Thermatool™ welders of over 1200 kW are installed in applications up to 610 mm (24 inch) diameter and up to 25 mm wall (1 inch) at speeds up to 40 mpm (130 fpm)
- Available with HAZControl™ Welder Technology variable frequency option
- Power set-point maintained within 0.5%
- Frequency set-point maintained within 1.0%
- Excellent low weld power output stability and regulation for welding at mill jog speeds (as low as 1% power)
- Power factor over 0.95
- High efficiency rating of 85%
- Available with dual induction/contact output
- DC Ripple less than 0.5%
- Low harmonic distortion rectifier
- Patented full range Thermatool™ AutoMatch™ software ensures full power output over wide range of product sizes
- Standard speed/power control simplifies operation and significantly reduces scrap through accurate control of weld power in relation to mill speed at start-up and ramp down