Curved array probes are made with a corrosion-resistant stainless steel case and are guaranteed waterproof up to 1 m underwater. The acoustic impedance of these probes matches water. They are compatible with adjustable immersion wedges and are used for the inspection of carbon fiber reinforced polymers (CFRP) corners and in addition to the inspection of composite for delamination.
- Acoustic impedance matches water.
- High circumferential resolution around the radius
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel case
- Waterproof guaranteed up to 1 m (3.28 ft) underwater
- Compatible with adjustable immersion wedges
- Inspection of carbon fiber reinforced polymers (CFRP) corners
- Composite inspection for delamination