These truck levelers have the cylinders mounted completely out of the way beneath the platform. The travel on these units is typically divided with 18" up travel and 18" down travel, but the pit profile can be changed to provide other travel combinations.
- We provide Underwriters Laboratories Listed Control Panels
- Hydraulic anti-interflow system to prevent sisde to side tilting of platform
- Each Unit is washed with phosphoric acid, fully primed and then finished with baking enamel.
- All cylinders are machine grage with clear plastic return lines & internal cylinder stops.
- All pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings
- Reservoirs are mild steel
- All units are equipped with solid steel skirts