664 Large Whanganui Case - The Aquapac Whanganui waterproof case is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts--keeping your maps and valuables dry and afloat while you're on the water.
- Ideal for protecting maps and electronics; also great for storing and protecting personal possessions on a beach or a boat.
- Guaranteed submersible to 15ft/5m and keeps out dust and sand.
- Designed with 4 eyelets for easy attachment to canoes and kayaks.
- Whanganui cases will float safely if dropped in the water.
- Covered with a 3-year warranty.
100% PVC-Free -100% Recyclable
- Suitable for use in all climates -case is fully functional between +122 F to -40 F
- Softer more malleable so has a nicer feel to the material
- New material has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
- Detachable shoulderstrap
- Supplied with 5 x five gram desiccant sachets
Maximum Dimensions of items to fit inside the case: Circumference 17.3in/440mm Length 11.5in/295mm