154 Radio Microphone - The Radio Microphone waterpoorf case features the ‘TC’ Aquaclip a wire thru seal which is watertight allowing a single wire up to 2.5mm (1/10th inch) thick to be used with the radio.
- Use your equipment normally in the case as sound and signal pass right through the material.
- The airtight seal means your equipment will float safely if you drop it in water.
- CAUTION! We recommend the case for surface use mainly. Not for continued submersion
- An adjustable belt
- It comes with our 3-year global warranty
How have you improved this case recently?
- 2008 sees us going '100% PVC-Free'. Our new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It's softer and more malleable. Making it even easier to operate your equipment through the material.
- It'll perform much better if you want to take it somewhere really cold. It'll still be soft and malleable at -40 F and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart.