These static shielding bags meet the electrical and physical requirements of MIL-B-81705, Rev. C, Type 3. They create a Faraday Cage envelope to shield contents from static fields and are used to protect Class 0 and Class 1 devices. Also see our 150 Series Zip Top Static Shielding bags.
- Total thickness : 3.2 mils nominal.
- Transparent: 40% light transmission.
- Anti-static Coating: 108 - 1010 ohms/sq.
- Metallized Layer: <100 ohms/sq.
- Polyester Layer: 0.48 mils.
- Anti-Static Polyethylene Layer: 2.7 mils, 109 Ohms/sq.
- Heat sealable for safe shipping and storage.