NBE agitator hopper units are designed to ensure consistent, reliable flow of non free-flowing material into downstream conveyance or processing equipment. NBE agitator hoppers use a combination of design features; such as a full-length discharge trough, and continuous sweep arms, to condition material discharged from bulk bags or containers. NBE agitator hopper systems prevent bridging or ratholing above the take-away inlet and provide free material flow to downstream processes.
NBE u-shaped hoppers provide large capacity holding, conditioning, and transfer of hard-to-handle dry, bulk material. Constructed of heavy gauge steel, with continuous, ground and sand blasted internal seam welds to eliminate material hold-up, NBE U-shaped agitator hoppers deliver industrial grade durability, capacities up to 300 cubic feet, or 7,000 pounds, and precision material conditioning and downstream transfer.
Features & Options
- Heavy 14 gauge steel construction.
- Separate industrial/electric motor coupled with gear reducer to provide powerful, low rpm agitator shaft drive.
- Separate industrial/electric motor for auger discharge.
- Motors are available in single or three phase. H.P. varies depending on auger size specified.
- Heavy duty, ball bearing assemblies for agitator shaft and shaft drive system.
- Supports for bearing assemblies are 1/4" steel channel.
- Drive train is completely guarded for safe operating.
- On/off switches for both motors.
- Solid core auger (4, 6, or 8") in 12 gauge steel trough.
- Entire unit is sand blasted and epoxy painted (desert sand beige standard).
- Removable inspection plate in dispensing end of discharge auger.
- 4 different take-away systems available: auger, vacuum, blower and bucket elevator.