- Operation mode and max sensing range:
- Thru-beam: 0-20 m
- Diffuse proximity: 0-0,5 m
- Retro reflective: 0-3 m
- Fibre: Dependent on the fibre optic
- Cable or Plug connection
- Sensitivity adjustment via potentiometer
- Switch selectable light or dark function
- Power and output indicators
- High tolerance to hostile environments
- 10-30 V dc supply voltage
- 4 wire, NPN/PNP transistor output or
- 4 wire, ambivalent PNP/PNP transistor output
- Test input
The 7000 series consits of a self-contained transmitter SMT, and a receiver SMR which are to be used in thru-beam mode, an SMP for diffuse proximity, SMRR for retro reflective and an SMPF for use with fibre optical cables. All are offered with sensitivity adjustment via integral potentiometer with either cable or plug connection.
The complete series is available either as 4 wire, NPN, PNP transistor output or 4 wire ambivalent PNP/PNP output with a 10-30 V dc supply voltage, both offering switch selectable light or dark function. The SMR is available with either a 0.5 ms response time and a 7 metre range or with a 2 ms response time and a 20 metre range. The control input in the SMT is intended to be used for disabling or enabling the transmitting power temporarily for test purpose or for multiplexing applications.
The complete series is protexted against recerse polarity of power supplies, control input and output signals. The output is protected against short circuit and inductive loads.
All products include a 3-year worldwide warranty.