At a glance:
- Smallest fully self-contained photoelectric proximity switch on the market
- Long operating distances
- Standardized sizes: Ø 4 mm smooth and M5 threaded
- Glass window, therefore scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Excellent resistance to environmental influences thanks to fully vacuum-potted electronics and optical parts
- High degree of protection: IP 67
The devices are built into stainless-steel housings, and fully potted under vacuum. The optical part works with parabolic mirrors (no lenses), which allows for full potting without degradation of the optical characteristics, thus providing the best long-term reliability in difficult environments. The electronic module uses chip-on-board technology on a ceramic-free substrate, and is therefore insensitive to shock and deformation.