Extremely Long Sensing Ranges and the Flexibility of Interchangeable Components
The Cutler-Hammer 80 Series by Eaton's electrical business combines the advantages of self-contained packaging with the flexibility of interchangeable sensor heads. 80 Series sensors provide high optical performance and are excellent for dirty, dusty, wet, steamy or smoky application environments.
The 80 Series offers a choice of nine sensor heads, seven control units, and three logic modules. Output functions are provided by the control units. All sensor heads, control units, and logic modules are interchangeable. Sensor heads are available in reflex or diffuse reflective models in visible-beam and infrared versions. A fiber optic model is also available. Sensor heads plug directly on top of the control units, providing an integrated package with NEMA 1, 3, 4, 12 and 13 ratings.
- High optical performance for long sensing ranges
- Interchangeable design so you can optimize the sensor to meet your needs
- Plug-in logic modules provide time delay, one-shot or retriggerable oneshot functions
- AC high current control units are rated for 1A output current
- AC low leakage control units switch AC or DC loads and are ideal for use with programmable controllers
- DC control units provide complementary NPN outputs for light and dark activation
- A beam status alignment indicator on all units glows brightly when the unit is properly aligned
- Sensitivity adjustment allows you to fine tune performance for the application
- Control units feature a light/dark selection switch for easy selection of output device normally open or normally closed operation
- Easy terminal wiring with built-in 1/2-inch NPT conduit entrance for convenience and protection