Extremely Rugged Construction, Long Sensing Ranges and High Current Switching
For years, the Cutler-Hammer 20 Series has set industry standards for rugged construction and long range optical performance. These heavy duty sensors from Eaton's electrical business are designed for use in harsh environments with constant exposure to weather and physical abuse. Large optics provide exceptional sensing ranges including 700 feet (213m) for thru-beam, 75 feet (23m) for reflex and 8 feet (2.4m) for diffuse reflective. Optional logic modules provide integral control functions like time delays, oneshot outputs and stopped motion detection. A totalizer module and LED display cover are available to count passing targets. Choose from a variety of output devices including a 10 amp DPDT relay. All modules are completely enclosed within the rugged aluminum enclosure for protection.
- Robust optical performance for reliable sensing in dirty environments
- Rugged construction stands up to physical abuse and exposure to the elements
- Optional interchangeable modules add logic functions
- A variety of interchangeable output devices allows you to customize the sensor to your control system
- DPDT relay outputs provide high current handling; electronic outputs provide long life
- All units operate from AC power