Customize These High Performance Sensors with Interchangeable Outputs and Logic Functions
Cutler-Hammer 50 Series Photoelectric Sensors from Eaton's electrical business offer flexibility, durability and high optical performance in a cost effective self-contained package. Choose from four output device modules, four logic function modules, five sensing modes and two types of connection to tailor the sensor to exactly meet your needs. A removable sealed cover allows access to the interchangeable modules.
Sensors are available in thru-beam, reflex, polarized reflex, diffuse reflective and fiber optic sensing modes. Each sensor features a builtin swivel bracket for easy mounting and to allow precise adjustment of the sensor alignment.
- High optical performance includes 100-foot (30.5m) thru-beam range and 6-foot (1.8m) diffuse reflective range
- Output options include a 2 Amp SPDT relay
- All units offer light/dark selection
- Logic options include time delay, one-shot and motion detection
- Thru-beam models feature an infrared sensing beam along with a visible red LED behind the lens in the source unit to aid in sensor alignment
- Fiber optic sensors operate in thru-beam or diffuse reflective mode depending on the fiber optic cable selected
- Glass fiber optic cables plug into NEMA 4 rated sockets on the front of the sensor. Sockets are leakproof even when the fiber optic cables are not plugged in
- Fully potted construction for use in areas subject to washdown, high shock and/or vibration
- Choice of pre-wired power cable or built-in mini-connector versions. Standard pre-wired cable length is 6 feet (1.8m)
- Built-in, patented, 360<°> rotation 10<°> tilt ball-swivel base