Self-Contained, with Multiple Output Options Including High Current DPDT Relay
The Cutler-Hammer 11 Series from Eaton's electrical business is a highly configurable photoelectric sensor. The sensor operates in the reflex sensing mode with a choice of visible or infrared source light. Select one of four different output devices to match your control needs. An optional time delay logic module is also available.
- Quick disconnect base for easy installation and maintenance
- Beam status indicator glows brightly when the sensor is properly aligned
- Four different output devices to tailor the sensor to your control system
- Optional logic module provides independent ON-delay and OFF-delay functions
- Output devices and logic modules mount inside the sealed housing
- Directly interchangeable with Photoswitch® 4000 Series, P&F/Microswitch® FE MLS 8 units, and other similar models
- Power-up suppression and switch selection of light/dark operation
NOTE: Photoswitch and Microswitch are registered trademarks of Photoswitch Corp. and Microswitch Inc., respectively.