The Cutler-Hammer 200 Series by Eaton’s electrical business is an easy to use Zero Pressure Accumulation (ZPA) sensing and control solution. This sensor system solves the problem of product damage and mishandling caused by mechanical sensor rollers on outdated ZPA conveyors.
A Complete, Pre-engineered Solution
The 200 Series comes complete with all needed components including sensors, pre-measured cables, power supplies, and accessories. These components simply snap together to provide reliable Zero Pressure Accumulation conveyor control without the need to invest costly engineering time in a PLC-based system. The compact power supply, designed specifically for the 200 Series, includes an integral junction box to eliminate additional mounting enclosures.
- Non-contact, true Zero Pressure Accumulation control without a PLC
- Multiple algorithms available to provide the exact functionality you require
- Additional Gap and Compression timing versions available
- Low installation costs with pre-measured and connectorized wiring
- Fits zone lengths between 18 and 60 inches in 6-inch increments and conveyors up to 60 inches wide
- Compatible with commonly available solenoid-operated air valves
- Sensors are short circuit protected with automatic reset of sensor when short is removed
- System designed with sub-4A 24V DC wiring for safety and reduced costs
- Easily interfaced to external control systems for singulated discharge and/or slug release
- Highly optimized, low-cost power supply
- Custom brackets and sensor/bracket assemblies available