Baumer’s innovative photoelectric sensors have been successfully employed for years in numerous industrial fields, where they can securely solve even the trickiest detection and measurement problems. A wide variety of employed sensor technologies forms the basis for an extremely broad area of application.
Photoelectric sensors are characterized by:
- Their high resolution
- Their very rapid response times
- Their easily visible light dot
- A variety of different beam shapes and light sources to increase their application range
- Objects can be detected either dependent on their materials, or independently thereof
- An established and well-known technology.