The Roto-Max electric hydraulic work positioner places the load where the operator would like the work load positioned allowing complete flexibility to do the ergonomically safest job with maximum efficiency.
Whether the load is one pound or 3,500 pounds, the positioner height does not change until the individual wants it to change. With a lowered height of only 6.5", the operator has easy access to the top layer of product. The raised height of 32.5" (plus pallet height) is ideally suited for most applications.
The 43" diameter top rotates easily, thus giving the operator access to product without having to stretch or walk around. The high performance electric 1.5 hp motor runs on a standard 20 amp 115 volt single phase circuit.
On camroller and pivot points. Regreasable. Lasts longer than lifetime lubricated bearings. Easily serviced.
15 Min. Motor
Intermittent duty. Able to be run for 15 minutes of every hour. Suitable for medium and high cycle applications.
Captured 'Lift-Lok' secures top and base leg rollers and allows for easy maintenance access when lowered.
Extends cylinder life by reducing friction and wear. Faster stroke speeds than rubber. High chemical resistance.
- 360 Degree rotating top with heavy duty cam rollers and exclusive Roto-Bearings.
- Cylinders with internal stops, hard chrome plated, polished shafting hydraulic cylinder piston rods
- Surfaces degreased, descaled and finished with safety yellow and blue enamel
- Integral gear pump with check valve, relief valve, solenoid valve
- Smooth steel top with yellow and black safety strips
- 10 foot power cord (Connector not included)
- Control box NEMA constant pressure, magnetic backed
- S.A.E. hoses and fittings
- Internally mounted motor
- Includes hydraulic oil and filter
- Rotation Brake
- Fork Pockets
- Fork Entry Bars
- Spring Activated Detents
- Special Paint
- Stainless Steel Top
- Rectangular Top
- Stainless Steel Round Top
- Stainless Steel Base Frame
- Steel-It Scissor Arms
- Stainless Steel Bearings
- Water Proof Limit Switch
- Stainless Steel Sub Top
- Remote Power Unit
- Water Resistant RPU
- Stainless Power Box
- Custom Options