The MXCB counter-balanced walk behind stacker is an excellent value priced alternative to a sit-down or stand-up forklift. Ideal for material handling applications in which straddle legs would interfere with an obstruction or are not desirable as is the case when isle stacking loads next to each other.
The MXCB can also be used for dock applications where semi-trucks need to be loaded and unloaded. It can lift and move pallets weighing up to 3,300 lbs to a maximum of 157" high. These heavy duty trucks come standard with integral 224Ah AGM batteries or can be upgraded to an industrial battery for extended operation times for those applications that frequently need to load, unload, transport and stack pallets across multiple shifts.
The high visibility I-beam mast of the MXCB, in combination with forward and back tilting, allows for accurate positioning of loads. The base mounted tiller provides low steering effort on the MXCB22, while the MXCB33 comes with power steering. Featuring a ZAPI AC travel controller and AC drive motor, high torque is provided throughout the entire drive range.
With infinitely variable speed operation for tight turning in close quarters, safety reversing switch and horn.
Efficient controller distributes power to create a perfect blend of speed and torque to meet operator requirements.
Integral AGM batteries support opportunity charging & withstands vibration.
AC Drive System
Fully sealed, high torque, brushless AC drive system requires no regular maintenance.
- 24volt ZAPI transistor control
- High torque AC drive motor
- Heavy duty transmission
- Power Steering on MXCB33
- Shaft mounted electromechanical brake
- Creep speed operation for tight turning
- Handle with safety reversing switch and horn
- 224Ah Maintenance free AGM integral batteries
- Battery discharge indicator with hour meter
- Key switch to limit access
- Lift cylinder is hard chrome
- Pump unit with motor, solenoid, & gear pump
- Pressure compensated lowering valves
- Regenerative neutral braking
- Electromagnetic brake on armature shaft
- Constant travel speed to throttle position
- Automatic resetting circuit breaker
- Vertically mounted drive motor
- Travel, lift, and lower functions in handle
- Bolt-on high visibility I-beam construction
- Dual lifting chains
- Class two ITA fork carriage with 35” tall LBR
- Two piece power head cover
- Gas Assist Spring Handle
- Low Battery Interrupt
- Extra Long or Short Forks