In applications where loads are very long a double long scissor design is required. Extreme overhang on a single scissor table can damage the table and create an unsafe condition. Edge, side and maximum load capacities are increased by adding an additional set of scissor arms to support the platform.
The Max-Double Long is a two scissor lift system built into one frame assembly. Tops range from 8 to 16 feet with other custom lengths and widths available.
On camroller and pivot points. Regreasable. Lasts longer than lifetime lubricated bearings. Easily serviced.
15 Min. Motor
Intermittent duty. Able to be run for 15 minutes of every hour. Suitable for medium and high cycle applications.
Captured 'Lift-Lok' secures top and base leg rollers and allows for easy maintenance access when lowered.
Extends cylinder life by reducing friction and wear. Faster stroke speeds than rubber. High chemical resistance.
- Internally mounted 1.5 HP 115/230V-I-60 or 230/460-3-60 intermittent duty TENV super torque motor
- 115V operating control voltage
- NEMA constant pressure. Magnet backed up-down push button control station with 10' straight or coiled cord.
- All controller components meet UL and/or CSA specifications.
- Cylinders with internal stops.
- 10' power cord (connector not included)
- Integral safety restraint maintenance bars.
- S.A.E. hoses and fittings.
- NEMA - 1 prewired controls and electrical connectors. Control box contains contactor, control transformer, thermal overload and fuse.
- Hard, chrome plated, polished shafting hydraulic cylinder piston rods.
- Surfaces degreased, descaled and finished with Safety Yellow and Blue enamel.
- Smooth steel top with yellow and black safety strips.
- Internal gear pump with check valve, relief valve, solenoid valve.
- Includes hydraulic oil and filter.
- Foot Control Switch
- Up-Down Push Button with Key Lock-Out
- Adjustable Limit Switch
- Adjustable Lower Limit Switch
- Remote Power Unit Pump, Motor & Tank
- Adjustable Flow Valve for Lowering
- Low Temperature Hydraulic Oil
- Low Profile Outboard Mounting of Casters
- All Swivel Lock Casters
- Floor Lock
- Push Handle for Caster Tables
- Fork Pockets
- Portability (2) Fixed Wheels and Dolly Jack
- Portability (2) Fixed (2) Swivel Casters
- 24 Volt D.C. Power Unit
- Caster Brakes on Swivel Casters
- Outboard Mounting of Casters
- Handrail Gate
- Pit Frame
- Hydraulic Fuse
- Electric Interlock