Ideal for use in wash down areas, the SXTLP ground entry lift table has a passivated sanitary finish and all dead end spaces have been eliminated.
In addition to the many ergonomic benefits derived by using lift tables, the USDA Approved SXTLP also meets the complex requirements demanded by the food processing, chemical and pharamaceutical industries.
The SXTLP is constructed out of T304 stainless steel and has totally enclosed dual hydraulic lift cylinders. With a lowered height of just 0.5", the lift can be ground loaded with a stainless pallet jack, removing the need for additional equipment.
Request A SXTLP Quote
Front beveled 0.5" lowered platform is able to be loaded by pallet jack removing the need for additional equipment or ramps.
T304 stainless steel construction meets the complex requirements in the food, chemical and pharamaceutical industries.
Self Contained Power
Remote Power Unit is self-contained in a stainless steel box. Standard voltage is 115 single phase.
Narrow Side Walls
Side walls are 2.5" wide, improving ergonomic access by minimizing potentially harmful reaching motions.
- Heavy-Duty T304 S.S. Construction
- Beveled Low-Profile Platform
- Relief Valve to Prevent Overloading
- Control Valve for Controlled Descent in Case of Electrical Failure
- Self-Contained Power Unit
- Safety Up-Down Foot Pedal Control
- USDA Approved
- 115 Volt Single Phase Hydraulic Drive W/Power Unit
- Narrow 2.5" Wide Sides for Easy Loading/Unloading
- Totally Enclosed Dual (Synchronized) Hydraulic Lift Cylinders
- Pickle Passivated Finish
- 3 Phase Power
- Roll Through Platform
- Side Guards
- Maintenance Locks
- Hand Controls
- Mounted Controls