The Guardian Series represents the ultimate in lift table safety with features that are optional or not available on other lift tables.
Guardian Series lift tables are designed as a work station to provide improved ergonomic conditions to ensure the health, safety and comfort of the operator together with improved productivity.
All "Guardian" Series lift tables meet and exceed both U.S. (ANSI) and European safety standards for lift tables. These models can be used in above-floor or in-floor applications.
Request A Guardian Quote
Aluminium safety bar, stops descent in case of contact with obstructions
Safety clearance between scissors to prevent trapping during operation
Stops the lift table lowering in the unlikely event of a hose break
Maintenance hinged bars/props for safe maintenance operation
- Aluminum safety bar preventing descent on contact with obstructions
- Low tension (24V) control box with up-down buttons
- Electric circuit reset button in case the safety perimeter is actuated
- Internal power pack equipped with relief flow value for controlled lowering speed
- Self lubricating bushings on pivot points
- Single acting cylinders to stop the lift table lowering case of hose burst
- Safety clearance between scissors to prevent trapping during operation
- Mechanical block bars for safety maintenance operations
- Removable lifting eye to facilitate handling and lift table installation
- Standard motor 1 HP, 115 single phase voltage
- Foot Controls
- Semi-Live Dolly Jack
- Outboard Casters
- Floor Lock