The best value in lift tables with unparalleled features! Reduces awkward bending and lifting since the work load is always at the correct level. The possibility of back injuries is also reduced and productivity is increased.
The MAX-Lift is a superior scissors lift table currently offered in the 2,000 - 6,000 lb capacity range with a vertical travel range from 24" to 60" and can satisfy most applications.
The MAX-Lift Scissor Lift Table has a vertical travel range from 24" to 60" and can satisfy most applications. The MAX-Lift Specifications coupled with its unique Features raise the MAX-Lift Scissor Lift Table above any other.
On camroller and pivot points. Regreasable. Lasts longer than lifetime lubricated bearings. Easily serviced.
15 Min. Motor
Intermittent duty. Able to be run for 15 minutes of every hour. Suitable for medium and high cycle applications.
Captured 'Lift-Lok' secures top and base leg rollers and allows for easy maintenance access when lowered.
Extends cylinder life by reducing friction and wear. Faster stroke speeds than rubber. High chemical resistance.
- Internally mounted 1.5 HP 115/230V-I-60 or 230/460-3-60 intermittent duty TENV super torque motor
- 115V operating control voltage
- NEMA constant pressure. Magnet backed up-down push button control station with 10' straight or coiled cord.
- Cylinders with internal stops.
- 10' power cord (connector not included)
- Integral safety restraint maintenance bars.
- S.A.E. hoses and fittings.
- NEMA - 1 prewired controls and electrical connectors. Control box contains contactor, control transformer, thermal overload and fuse.
- Hard, chrome plated, polished shafting hydraulic cylinder piston rods.
- Surfaces degreased, descaled and finished with Safety Yellow and Blue enamel.
- Smooth steel top with yellow and black safety strips.
- Internal gear pump with check valve, relief valve, solenoid valve.
- Includes hydraulic oil and filter.
- Foot Control Switch
- Up-Down Push Button with Key Lock-Out
- Adjustable Limit Switch
- Adjustable Lower Limit Switch
- 24 Volt D.C. Power Unit
- Remote Power Unit Pump, Motor & Tank
- Adjustable Flow Valve for Lowering
- Low Temperature Hydraulic Oil
- Low Profile Outboard Mounting of Casters
- All Swivel Lock Casters
- Floor Lock
- Push Handle for Caster Tables
- Fork Pockets
- Hydraulic Fuse
- Portability (2) Fixed Wheels and Dolly Jack
- Portability (2) Fixed (2) Swivel Casters
- Caster Brakes on Swivel Casters
- Outboard Mounting of Casters
- Handrail Gate
- Pit Frame
- Rotating Top
- Spring Activated Detents
- Round Top
- Electric Interlock