The MXSE can lift and move pallets at a fraction of the cost of sit-down riders while improving workplace ergonomics, productivity and safety for personnel. As a light duty power driven straddle stacker with integral AGM batteries, the MXSE is ideal for those applications that occasionally need to load, unload, transport and stack a multiple pallets.
The compact chassis design of the MXSE also makes it a great mobile work positioner that can move product from work cell to work cell as completed. It is available in both single and two stage masts with lift heights up to 116" and features a permanent magnet drive which reduces maintenance and overall operating cost.
The MXSE is available with both adjustable forks with an OD of up to 29.5" with a standard 32" wide Class II ITA carriage or with rigid forks for applications with open bottom pallets, skids, containers or wire baskets.
With infinitely variable speed operation for tight turning in close quarters, safety reversing switch and horn.
Provides excellent line of sight for operators allowing for right angle stacking in aisles as narrow as 60”.
Integral AGM batteries support opportunity charging & withstands vibration.
PM Drive System
24V DC permanent magnet drive reduces maintenance and overall operating cost.
- 24volt Curtis transistor control
- Efficient 24V permanent magnet drive motor
- Adjustable straddles or fork over configuration
- Infinitely variable speed for tight turning
- Handle with safety reversing switch and horn
- Maintenance free AGM integral battery pack
- Built-in automatic 110VAC charger
- Battery discharge indicator
- Emergency power disconnect
- Key switch to limit access to approved personnel
- Lift cylinder is hard chrome
- Pump unit with DC motor, solenoid, & gear pump
- Electronic neutral braking
- Electromagnetic disc brake
- Offset steering arm
- Right angle stacking in aisles as narrow as 60”
- Travel, lift, and lower functions in handle
- Angle grips allow easy operation with either hand
- Low mounted arm for minimum steering effort
- All steel construction welded rigid steel chassis
- Fully enclosed wheel guard
- Flush mounted axles
- Removable one piece power head cover
- Telescoping high visibility mast
- Inner rail
- Clear view Plexiglas mast guard
- Dual lifting chains
- Adjustable mast rollers