The MXPDS can lift and move pallets at a fraction of the cost of sit-down riders while improving workplace ergonomics, productivity and safety for personnel. As a medium duty power driven straddle stacker with integral 224Ah AGM batteries, the MXPDS is ideal for those applications that frequently need to load, unload, transport and stack a multiple pallets.
The compact chassis design of the MXPDS also makes it a great mobile work positioner that can move product from work cell to work cell as completed. It is available with lift heights up to 177" and features a ZAPI AC travel controller and AC drive motor which provides high torque throughout the entire drive range.
The MXPDS is available with optional cold conditioning for refrigerated environments and either a two stage or three stage mast for low collapsed heights. The MXPDS features adjustable forks with an OD of up to 31", with a standard 32" wide Class II ITA carriage, with lengths of 36", 42", or 48".
With infinitely variable speed operation for tight turning in close quarters, safety reversing switch and horn.
Efficient controller distributes power to create a perfect blend of speed and torque to meet operator requirements.
Integral AGM batteries support opportunity charging & withstands vibration.
AC Drive System
Fully sealed, high torque, brushless AC drive system requires no regular maintenance.
- 24volt ZAPI transistor control
- High torque AC drive motor
- Double reduction helical ZF GK10 transmission
- Shaft mounted electromechanical brake
- Creep speed operation for tight turning
- Handle with safety reversing switch and horn
- 224Ah Maintenance free AGM integral batteries
- Battery discharge indicator with hour meter
- Key switch to limit access
- Lift cylinder is hard chrome
- Pump unit with motor, solenoid, & gear pump
- Pressure compensated lowering valves
- Regenerative neutral braking
- Electromagnetic brake on armature shaft
- Constant travel speed to throttle position
- Automatic resetting circuit breaker
- Vertically mounted drive motor
- Travel, lift, and lower functions in handle
- Bolt-on high visibility I-beam construction
- Dual lifting chains
- Class two ITA fork carriage with 36” tall LBR
- Two piece power head cover
- Gas Assist Spring Handle
- Low Battery Interrupt
- Battery Compartment Rollers
- ClearView Poly Mast Guard