The Magnetic Sheet/Plate Lifter de-stacks steel sheets from pallets, racks and more. The unique design of this permanent magnetic lifting system allows one person to safely and effectively move and load sheets onto cutting tables, shear beds and other fabrication equipment. The Magnetic Sheet/Plate Lifter features a series of adjustable position permanent magnetic lifting heads to lift a wide variety of sheet lengths and widths. These permanent magnets require a simple burst of shop air to release the sheets/plates.
- Loading cutting tables, shears, welding cells, etc
- Moving steel sheets or plates from pallets or racks to a work station
- Reliability of a permanent magnet with the On/Off capabilities of an electromagnet
- Only requires shop air to attach or release the magnet, not during the lift
- Failsafe design (No battery backup required)
- Adjustable magnet positions lift a wide variety of sheet lengths and widths
- Won't drop load during power outage or system air loss
- No heat build-up
- Minimum sheet size: 4' x 6'
- Maximum sheet size: 5' x 12'
- Minimum shop air pressure of input of 80 psi