The lightweight SheetSeeker® fanner is a breakthrough in magnetic sheet separation technology!
First, the permanent magnetic circuit is lifted and locked into place for introduction to a stack of steel sheets. Then, once the materials are in place, the sliding magnet is unlocked and automatically centers on the top of the stack and fans the sheet stock. As each sheet is lifted off the stack, the magnet indexes down automatically and will fan to the bottom of the stack.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful, Rare Earth, automatic-indexing magnetic circuit that adjusts downward to ensure optimum fanning down to the last sheet
- Up to 60% lighter than standard sheet fanners with the same strength!
- Durable, light-weight design, stainless steel construction and convenient carry handles allows for easy transport
- Fans from 30 gauge sheets to 3/16” plate
- Slide handle for positioning the fanning circuit
- Top locks for slide handle
- Break Away Bar
- Optional magnetic base for easy installation and removal
- Custom designs and options available upon request
Note: Models with the Optional Magnetic Base have part numbers that end with a letter "M" (Example: FHD12M).