Permanent Magnet Sheet Fanners with Air Knives allow for ferrous and non-ferrous sheets to be separated in stacking/destacking applications. While the magnet force will work with all ferrous metals, the air knives separate all non-ferrous metal by pushing air in between the sheets causing them to rise up from one another.
- Reduce costs & increase safety for destacking ferrous and non-ferrous sheets
- A magnetic field automatically separates ferrous sheets
- Powerful air knives automatically separate non-ferrous sheets
- As the top sheet is removed, the next sheet instantly fans up
- Assists prying apart sticky, oily, pre-finished or polished sheets
- Eliminates die-damaging double blanking in automated operations
Permanent Magnetic Fanners handle steel sheets of almost any length, width or shape. The sheets near the top of the stack separate instantly.