The MSL Series Lifts were designed for the higher travel applications that require shorter platform lengths than would be available with a single scissor design. The lighter capacity units are built with solid steel legs for more compact design and greater cost savings, while the higher capacity units are built with structural tubing legs for greater rigidity, lighter weight and optimum cost savings.
- These units are equipped with the patented "Platform Centering Devices", which doubles or triples lift life
- All controllers are Underwriter Laboratory listed assemblies
- These units are fully primed and finished with baked enamel Finish
- The Cylinders are machine grade with clear plastic return lines
- All pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings
- The reservoirs are mild steel
- These units conform to all applicable ANSI codes