- Tapered fork tips for easy pallet access.
- Tall-backrest designed to accommodate large and bulky loads.
- Ergonomically designed handle with high grip casing.
- Reliable, sturdy, torsion-resistant due to its extremely strong high quality steel profile.
- German WAGNER paint system ensures best powder coating and painting quality.
- Greased pivot points for excellent maneuverability and effortless steering.
- Reinforced chassis ensure high lifetime.
- Single cylinder for robustness and less maintenance and minimal possibility of seal damage.
- Equipped with non-marking polyurethane steering wheels and load rollers provide excellent maneuverability and stability.
- Equipped with back-leg supports to provide additional stability when the load is raised.
- Locking mechanism, when forks are raised over 12", prevents unit from moving for additional operation safety.
This 2,200 lbs. capacity Scissor Lift Pallet Jack from LYFTEX is manually operated capable of lifting loads up to 31.5” high. The unit comes with a tall backrest as well as back-leg supports designed for handling larger cargo and added stability. It is suitable for lifting and transporting pallets with open bottom.
The Manual Scissor Lift Truck is available in 2 different fork sizes which all work well on all types of material handling application. It has an all-steel construction made with high quality and reinforced components ensuring excellent and long-lasting performance as well as maximum durability even when dealing with ragged and harsh activates.
Poly steering wheels and fork rollers offer more than enough maneuverability and stability no matter the environment or terrain you are working on. It has a simple yet ergonomic design intended for ease of use and convenience. FOB Shipping Point.
See Related Items tab for LYFTEX High Lift/Scissor Lift Pallet Jacks (Semi-Electric).