Cable drag conveyors are designed for gentle handling and installations requiring conveying in multiple planes. They can transfer fragile bulk products from single or multiple in-feed points to single or multiple discharge points over long distances with little or no damage.
Cableflow Tubular Cable Drag Conveyors are a further development of our best in class Aeroflow aero mechanical conveyors operating with reduced clearances and at reduced running speeds. Cableflow conveyors are designed for gentle material handling and for conveying in multiple planes. They can provide complete material batch transfer of bulk products from single or multiple in-feed points to single or multiple discharge points with little or no damage.
Cableflow conveyors are offered with our optional Dynamic Automatic Cable Tensioning system. This patented cable tensioning system maximizes cable life and minimizes maintenance – a key advantage over other cable driven conveyors in the industry.
Cable discs are manufactured from USDA accepted polyurethane and are suitable for temperatures up to 176°F/ 80°C.
- Minimize waste with gentle handling of fragile materials & maintain blends.
- Optimize use of plant ‘real estate’ with layout versatility – complex 3 plane circuits, mobile designs.
- Maximize processing efficiency with multiple inlets & multiple outlets of dry, moist or wet materials.
- Maintain plant safety & cleanliness with dust-free, contamination-free, totally enclosed conveying.
- Maximize ROI with fast, efficient conveying capacities up to 11 ft3/min/ .31m3/min, low energy consumption, long cable life & 24/7/365 reliability without filters or cyclones.