UF-3060 Steel Conveyor/Hopper (Heavy Duty) Model UF-3060 conveyor is a patented, closed frame steel conveyor system which is designed to eliminate the problems associated with parts jamming in the conveyor. Straight up (95°) incline design is used for space conservation. Totally enclosed steel buckets -parts won't ride along guides, eliminating galling and jamming. DC variable speed control with torque limiter. Buckets are 1/8" thick steel with 1/2" diameter steel pivot shafts and all bearing are sealed. Unit is also equipped with a removable oil and chip pan in bottom for good housekeeping.
• Construction: Heavy gauge, welded steel construction
• Air dry enable
• Load height: 30” to 32”
• Discharge height: 51”
• Discharge chute: standard 15 degrees
• Motor Drive: DC controller with Integrated Limit Switch activation
• Drive: HP variable speed DC
• Hopper Width: 30"
• Hopper Volume: 4 Cubic foot approx.
• Buckets: 10" carbon steel
• Guarding: Mast and top
• Electric: Single phase 110V/60Hz
• Options: 220V/50Hz electrical upgrade (no charge)