The XT H 225 ST is a Computed Tomography (CT) system ideally suited to a wide range of materials and sample sizes, especially those that are too large or heavy for other systems in the range. the system has three interchangeable sources; the 225 kV reflection target, 180 kV transmission target and the optional 225 kV rotating target. Combined with the wide range of flat panel detectors to choose from, the ST system provides a flexible tool for quality laboratories, production facilities and research departments.
- Proprietary 225 kV microfocus X-ray source with 3 µm focal spot size
- Easy system operation
- Stunning images providing maximum insight
- High performance image acquisition and volume processing
- Straightforward inspection automation
- Safety by design
- Low cost-of-ownership
- Fault detection and failure analysis
- Assembly inspection of complex mechanisms
- Dimensional measurement of internal components
- Part-to-CAD comparison
- Advanced material research
- Analysis of the biological structures
- Digital archiving of models
Benefits & features
Superior accuracy and performance through proprietary 225 kV microfocus X-ray source
The default microfocus source is equipped with a reflection target, offering a 3 micron spot size. With the optional transmission target, you obtain an even smaller spot size and higher magnification capability. Regardless of the target of choice, the XT H 225 ST system uses an open-tube X-ray source that guarantees a lower cost-of-ownership.
Stunning images from internal structures
A small spot size and a high-resolution flat panel create sharp images. Adapt resolution to your needs: full part in coarse resolution and high resolution in a desired region of interest.