The Dyxim D is a dual beam X-ray inspection system that produces two X-ray images at a 90° angle. This improves the ability to detect contamination in plastic and glass containers, jars and bottles particularly in comparison to single beam systems.
- Outstanding detection performance while ensuring maximum line speeds
- Multi-lane solutions for up to eight lines through one detector
- Integrated network compatibility, allowing remote access by technicians for quick error diagnosis and support
- Powerful interfaces, including USB and Ethernet, allow an easy integration into data networks
- Intuitive operator control through an icon based user interface. Products can easily be set up or adjusted by line operators without requiring special training or previous X-ray knowledge and without the involvement of an engineer