Optimized for the high speed sorting and analysis of alloys, from aluminums to bronzes to stainless steels etc
Our handheld XRF Analyzer, the X-MET8000, delivers the speed and performance required even in the most demanding applications, by using the optimized combination of a high performance X-ray tube and a large area silicon-drift detector (SDD).
Thanks to our continuous customer feedback and product development programs, less than 1 year since we brought you the X-MET8000 Expert, we would like to introduce you to the rest of the series. Along with the X-MET8000 Expert, the new models X-MET8000 Optimum and X-MET8000 Smart enable reliable, uninterrupted metals analysis, all-day long, in the harshest environments. The X-MET8000 XRF Analyzer, is ideal for scrap metal analysis, precious metals and jewelry analysis, and positive material identification (PMI) for inspection and manufacturing applications.
- X-MET8000 Series XRF Analyzers, include 3 models to suit all analysis needs and budgets
- Proven “point and shoot” simplicity
- Intuitive, icon-driven user interface: minimal operator training required
- Large 4.3” color touchscreen for excellent results visibility, even in direct sunlight; easy operation with gloves on
- IP54 rating (equivalent to NEMA 3), allowing the X-MET to be used in the toughest environments
- Optional shield (Expert and Optimum models) to protect X-ray tube and detector and prevent costly repairs
- Quick-swap analysis window: no tool required to change the analysis window when broken or dirty
- Customizable results screen for fast decision making: display information that is important to you, e.g. alloy grade, elemental composition, pass/fail messages, elements listed in your chosen order
- Compact and balanced design
- Optional integrated camera for accurate measurement positioning
- Extensive, customizable grade library
- Powerful data management