Braxton now offers a full service Rapid Prototype / R & D Department
Braxton is proud to announce we now have a fully functional Rapid Prototype department capable of producing components utilizing existing product (over 7,000 available) that can be reworked on the bench simulating actual production methods including complex designs requiring side holes, knurls, flares, beads, multiple diameters, closed or open end parts from a variety of materials that include Stainless Steel, Titanium, copper based alloys to name a few.
Braxton offers expert engineering and design assistance to maximize production efficiencies and minimize production costs.
Braxton is integral to the development of parts, from rapid prototype models to full production deep drawn metal formed components with uses in all industries, including Medical, Electronics, Aerospace, Defense and Automotive.
Applications for our low volume prototype components range from research and development parts, pre-production parts, qualification test parts, trade show samples, screw machined conversion parts and one-off prototypes that are typically available to ship within 1-3 weeks depending on the complexity of the design.
Call or e-mail us today at
firstname.lastname@example.org for a
24 hour turnaround or same day quote.
Special Points Of Interest
- World class supplier of deep drawn components.
- No min order requirements.
- High volume production.
- Full design and engineering assistance.
- In house engineering and tooling department.
- In house production machine building department.
- In house CNC department.
- In house R & D department.
- Quick turn prototyping.
- Daimeters from .007" - 1.5"
- Lengths from .013" - 2.250"
- Wall thickness .0005" - .025"
- Utilize lean manufacturing practices.
- ISO 9001;2008 Certified.