Easy to instal and maintain the MMB has a large space for sludge collection during purification of marine and power mineral oils.
Purification or clarification (optional) of mineral oils used in marine installations and power stations:
- Marine Diesel Oils MDO up to 13 cSt at 40°C
- Lubricating oils for trunk diesel engines operating on distillates and light MDO
- Lubricating oils for steam and gas turbines
- Lubricating and hydraulic oils for hydroelectric power stations
The MMB series of solids-retaining separators is available in two models, the MMB 304 and MMB 305.
Each MMB separation system comprises:
An MMB separator
Ancillary equipment consisting of connections and valve assembly
Independent oil feed pump
Oil heating system, steam or electric
Water seal alarm MAWA-40
Features and benefits
Compact, robust design
Internal paring disc for discharge of clean oil
Large sludge space
The major benefits are:
- Easy to install. Requires limited space.
- Pressurised discharge of clean oil. No need for downstream pump.
- Fewer service manhours. Larger sludge space extends operating period between manual cleaning.
- Lower maintenance and spare parts costs.