- Ideal for drying, degassing, and ventilation applications
- Clear construction (of acrylic or polycarbonate) provides full visibility of work in progress
- Sturdy construction allows sustained negative pressure operation at 5" WG (29.9"Hg in vacuum antechamber)
- Solvent welding and chrome-plated hardware ensure a completely noncontaminating environment
- Optional remote filter/blower module provides safe exhaust fume venting or purification
- Select cylindrical vacuum chamber for higher vacuum levels
- 10" (254 mm) round arm ports accommodate port covers and sleeve/glove combinations
- Vacuum safety valve included to prevent damage to walls or seal
Glove Box Solutions for Every Industry
These economical vacuum glove boxes are designed for degassing operations, chemical mixing, biological tests, and other processes requiring sustained negative pressure.
Clean, Sturdy, Versatile
Each chamber is fabricated out of solvent-welded .5" (13 mm) transparent material that combines full visibility with light weight, cleanliness and durability. Dual glove ports allow full access to work in progress. Select acrylic for general applications, or polycarbonate for resistance to a wide range of chemicals and thermal stress.
Equipped with a vacuum safety valve on a standard basis, these chambers are designed for operations with sustained negative pressures down to 5" WG (Water Gauge). All hardware, including latches and hinges, is chrome-plated, and solvent welding ensures a strong, seamless, air-tight structure that won't leak or outgas.
Improved Access Doors Reduce Wear, Enhance Performance
Dual side access doors open inward to allow easy parts transfer from inside the chamber. Doors feature stainless steel reinforcement frames that increase the structural rigidity of the door by a factor of five. A built-in LiftLatch securely seals the door without applying lateral torque that could damage hinges.
All doors include unique, one-piece "e"-profile elastomer gaskets that will not compress or migrate over time. Their superb sealing capability saves nitrogen, eliminates maintenance, and extends the service life of access doors—typically the only component of a glove box that shows wear.