PSL has a complete range of contained vessel discharging solutions with down to nanograms containment levels.
Our Isolators enable contained sampling and offloading from reactors, filters, filter dryers, dryers, mixers and other small-scale synthesis to full scale production vessels. The level of containment can be selected to suit specific operating procedures.
PSL Heel Recovery System
We provide integration of discharging isolators with a wide range of vessels, and can supply complete process solutions with the integration of PSL’s filter dryers, filters and tray dryers.
PSL has refined its filter dryer discharging isolator to increase yield productivity. PSL's pioneering Heel Removal Glovebox can be mounted on the side of any filter dryer vessel and provides a complete product recovery during the offloading operation with raking tools and a unique discharge plug valve.
Contained discharging benefits:
- Assessment of powder transfer method and powder handling characteristics
- Assessment of pressures or steam in place requirements
- 3D models and full scale mock-ups available
- Assured containment to nanogram levels
- Total expertise from an original containment pioneer
- Full integration with PSL’s filter dryer products
Contained offloading design features available:
- Systems to handle bags, drums, Rapid Transfer Ports (RTPs), split valves
- PSL low profile pressure-rated plug valves
- Pioneers of direct heel recovery system to improve productivity
- Nitrogen purge system
- Clean-in-place (CIP) system
- Safe change HEPA filters (push-push) remote design
- Lift up windows for ease of maintenance
- Push or Pull offloading glovebox
- Functional safety interlocks
- Standard 4mm stainless steel main body construction
- Mobile designs