PSL’s Drum Filling Systems provide refined containment and ergonomic designs that ensure effective and completely protected operations. Drum filling users can benefit from straightforward procedures including PSL’s double o-ring technology.
Our Drum Filling Systems are specifically designed to suit requirements for operator exposure levels, product protection, cleaning regimes and powder properties.
PSL Sytems include a continuous liner that is loaded onto a 316 stainless steel chute by a bayonet−style cage. The liner can be loaded onto the cage using a stainless steel liner loading table, which makes the loading operation simpler and faster.
PSL’s Drum Filling Systems can greatly enhance production flexibility through utilising a common containment system for powders of varying potency. PSL’s single drum filling glovebox/isolator for multiple containment levels provides a successful working example.
Drum filling benefits:
- Study of accuracy required - delivering accurate weights and catch weights or volumetric
- Headroom evaluation and integration with process equipment
- Materials handling, mechanical aids requirement and safety
- 3D models and full scale mock-ups available
- Assured containment to nanogram levels
- Total expertise from an original containment pioneer
- Precision built systems designed for longevity
Drum filling design features available:
- Continuous Liner systems
- Extraction booths and gloveboxes
- Metering systems
- Integrated Weighing systems
- Roller track
- Extraction fans and safe change HEPA filtration
- Nitrogen purge system
- Clean-in-place (CIP) system
- Lift up windows for ease of maintenance
- Front and rear operator working positions
- Functional safety interlocks
- Ergonomically located display panel
- Designed according to required universal regulations
- Standard 4mm stainless steel main body construction
- Variable speed automatic pressure control circuit
- Mobile designs