Pourable, addition-curing, 1:1 two-component silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
- Very good flow
- Fast and non-shrink cure at room temperature which can be accelerated considerably by the application of heat
- Soft (Shore A approx. 20)
- High tear strength with unique knotty tear characteristics
- Excellent long-term stability of the mechanical properties of the vulcanizate
- Great resistance to common casting resins
Due to the outstanding resistance to casting resins as well as the superior mechanical properties, ELASTOSIL® M 4120 A/B US is especially suitable for all molds of models with extensive undercuts that are to be reproduced in casting resins.