Pourable, addition curing, two-component silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
- Medium Shore A hardness (approx. 43)
- Fast and non-shrink cure at room temperature which can be accelerated considerably by the application of heat
- Very good flow properties
- Good transparency of the cured rubber
- High tear strength
- Outstanding resistance to casting resins, particularly polyurethanes and epoxies, for long service life of the molds
High-performance silicone mold-making compound which is particularly suitable for reproducing models with undercuts in polyurethane or epoxy resins. Main field of application: Vacuum casting for rapid prototyping especially suitable if crystal-clear casting resins are used.